Call for papers
- The submission deadline is on June 5, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time. Submissions must be made in PDF format to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hpgm15
- All papers will be peer reviewed, single-blinded.
- Notification deadline is on June 30, 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For accepted papers, at least one author must attend the workshop to present the work.
Topics of Interest
The topics of interest of the HPGM'15 include, but are not limited to:
- Graph-specific parallel programming models
- Optimization of traditional parallel programming models for the computation of large-scale graphs
- HPC tools for the efficient representation and distribution of graph data and algorithms.
- Design of scalable graph mining algorithms
- Parallelization and evaluation of graph mining tasks using HPC tools and infrastructure
- Successful/relevant use cases on the mining of large network domains
Type of Papers
We encourage the submission of different kinds of papers:
- Novel research papers
- Work-in-progress papers
- Position papers
- Visionary papers
- Demo papers
Authors should indicate in their abstracts the kind of submission that the paper belongs to, to help reviewers better understand their contributions.
Submissions must be made in PDF format to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hpgm15
Submissions must be no more than 8 pages long — shorter papers are welcome — including references, diagrams, and appendices, if any. The required format is the standard double column ACM Proceedings Template, Tighter Alternate style.
All articles accepted will be given a DOI, published in an open access platform, and made available through the most popular indexing web sites.